The ultimate waist-hugging midi-skirt sewing pattern featuring a gathered waist, side seam pockets and an invisible zip closure at the back. Make it in every colour and pattern for summer!
What's in the printed sewing pattern?
Amy skirt sewing pattern (sizes A to F) for print onto A4 paper only
- Printed 12 page step-by-step illustrated instruction booklet
And if I buy a digital copy?
Amy skirt sewing pattern (sizes A to F)
- 12 page step-by-step illustrated instruction e-booklet
What's my size?
Afternoon uses an alphabetised sizing chart. The approximate equivalent UK/US sizing is indicated alongside.
Size A (6/2)
Waist 68 cm Hip 95 cm Length 66 cm
Size B (8/4)
Waist 71 cm Hip 98 cm Length 67 cm
Size C (10/6)
Waist 75 cm Hip 102 cm Length 67 cm
Size D (12/8)
Waist 79 cm Hip 106 cm Length 69 cm
Size E (14/10)
Waist 83 cm Hip 109 cm Length 70 cm
Size F (16/12)
Waist 88 cm Hip 114 cm Length 70 cm
What will I need to make the Amy skirt?
- 1,8 m of 1,5 m or 1,15 m wide fabric for all sizes (lightweight skirt fabric with some body work well, such as cotton lawn, rayon challis, wax print or soft denim)
- Fusible interfacing for waistband
- 1 invisible zip, 30 cm long
Please note that a digital sewing pattern comes as a PDF download, designed for you to print on A4 paper. Read more about digital sewing patterns in our FAQ section.
Printed sewing patterns will be posted to you, read more about shipping in our FAQ section.