PRINT R189 | DIGITAL R89
Want to pay with PayPal? Please visit the Etsy store
The ultimate waist-hugging midi-skirt sewing pattern featuring a gathered waist, side seam pockets and an invisible zip closure at the back. Make it in every colour and pattern for summer!
What's in the printed sewing pattern?
Amy skirt sewing pattern (sizes A to F)
- Printed 12 page step-by-step illustrated instruction booklet
And if I buy a digital copy?
Amy skirt sewing pattern (sizes A to C, or D to F)
- 12 page step-by-step illustrated instruction e-booklet
What size do I need?
Afternoon uses an alphabetised sizing chart. The approximate equivalent UK/US sizing is indicated alongside.
Size A (6/2)
Waist 68cm Hip 95cm Length 66cm
Size B (8/4)
Waist 71cm Hip 98cm Length 67cm
Size C (10/6)
Waist 75cm Hip 102cm Length 67cm
Size D (12/8)
Waist 79cm Hip 106cm Length 69cm
Size E (14/10)
Waist 83cm Hip 109cm Length 70cm
Size F (16/12)
Waist 88cm Hip 114cm Length 70cm
What will I need to make the Amy skirt?
- 1,8m of 1,5m wide fabric for all sizes (lightweight skirt fabric with some body work well, such as cotton lawn, rayon challis, wax print or soft denim)
- Fusible interfacing for waistband
- 1 invisible zip, 30cm long
Please note that a digital sewing pattern comes as a PDF download, designed for you to print on A4 paper. Read more about digital sewing patterns in our FAQ section.
Printed sewing patterns will be posted to you, read more about shipping in our FAQ section.